Our main business is to deliver individually selected and carefully inspected American cars from worldwide markets to European customers.
We also provide full service in individual approvals (homologations) for American cars in The European Union.
CAR STOCK LIST
Main brands are Fiat-Chrysler FCA (Chrysler, Dodge, Ram), Ford Motor Company (Ford, Lincoln) and General Motors (Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC) –vehicles.
We are focusing mainly to new vehicles, dealer demos and high quality pre-owned units, some samples:
– Ford F-150 -series 2015-2020
– Ram 1500 DT and DS Classic 2018-2020
– Heavy Duty Pickup Trucks (Ford F-series Super Duty, Ram 2500/3500HD, Chevrolet Silverado HD-series)
– SUV and 4×4-vehicles (Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Suburban, Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon etc.)
– Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2020 (also ZL1 versions)
– Chevrolet Corvette 2014-2021 (C7 and C8 versions)
– Dodge Challenger 2008-2020 (R/T, SRT, Hellcat etc.)
– Dodge Charger 2011-2020
– Chrysler 300 2011-2020
– Ford Mustang 2010-2020 (GT, Bullitt, Boss 302, Shelby GT350, Shelby GT500)
– Other American passenger cars, for example Chevrolet Bolt, Chevrolet Volt, Chrysler Pacifica, Ford Edge, Ford Flex, Ford Fusion Energi and Dodge Grand Caravan
Searching and getting exactly the right kind of vehicle for each client’s individual request is one of our many strengths. Purchasing and supplying new and high quality pre-owned vehicles for the best price usually needs a time for searching, experience from different vehicles and their versions and market values. Successful process needs specified criterions from the client, enough knowledge and information about the target vehicle. Small changes in options, color, accessories or powertrain can make the vehicle very rare and hard to find, even that it is new or just first owner car.
We have a lot of experience in shipping cars from all around the world. We use only qualified shipping partners, which deliver all vehicles in sealed containers. All vehicles are carefully visually inspected before and after shipping. We can also offer transport services inside Europe directly to your location.
We have a lot of experience from American car approvals and EU-registration processes. New vehicles usually require Individual Vehicle Approvals (IVA) based on EU-directives. There are also a lot of national exceptions and rules in each EU-country which can make registration more difficult. Knowledge of EU-directives, ECE-rules, American Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards makes a strong foundation for carrying out the processes.